Meet Dr. Bogdan
Dr. Michael A. Bogdan is one of the few plastic surgeons in Dallas who is cosmetic fellowship trained and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Prior to the establishment of his Dallas plastic surgery practice, he earned a dual Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Maryland with the distinction of Summa Cum Laude. To pursue an interest in the medical sciences, he moved to California and attended Stanford University, where he obtained his Medical Doctorate. During this time he acquired a keen interest in the intellectual diversity and the technical precision required for the procedures of plastic surgery.
Dr. Bogdan was selected into the residency program at Stanford University Medical Center, where he completed 6 years of General Surgery and Plastic Surgery training. (Note: Years before, Stanford's program was only 5 years, but the program length was increased to provide an enhanced surgical experience for residents, including 4 additional months of Cosmetic Surgery.) During his residency, he discovered his love for the challenges of facial cosmetic surgery and rhinoplasty. He decided to refine his surgical techniques by pursuing a fellowship in Aesthetic Surgery.
Highly regarded for plastic surgery in Dallas, Dr. Bogdan is one of the few plastic surgeons in the country who have undergone formal post-graduate training in aesthetic surgery. He completed his fellowship training at the Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital in association with the Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at New York University Medical Center. While there, he acquired cutting edge techniques for cosmetic surgery of the face, breast, and body by working directly with world renowned leaders in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, Diplomate
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Member
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Member
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Member
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons, Member
- Dallas Society of Plastic Surgery, Member
- The Rhinoplasty Society, Associate Member
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- American Medical Association, Member
- Zedplast Plastic Surgery Alumni Association of Stanford University
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine
- Baylor University Medical Center at Uptown
- Forest Park Medical Center Southlake
- Grapevine Surgicare
- Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake
- North Central Surgical Center
- Texas Institute for Surgery
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
You can review Dr. Bogdan's curriculum vitae for more detailed information.
Find Dr. Michael A. Bogdan on Google +